The first day of fall is closer than you think—but not so close that you don’t have time to plan ahead! Autumn officially rolls around on September 22. Celebrate the season with these fantastic fall 2021 events at Landmark Park, located at 430 Landmark Drive in Dothan.
Landmark Park Bluegrass Festival, Sept. 11
- What: Bluegrass. Food trucks. Instrument demos. They all await you at this fan-favorite local festival! Don’t forget your lawn chair, so you can sit, relax, and enjoy the music.
- When: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Admission: $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and military, $4 for kids aged 3 to 12, and free for park members and children aged 2 and younger
Peanut Boil, Sept. 25
- What: Start off fall with something tasty! At the Peanut Boil, a cup of peanuts come included with admission. You can enjoy your snack as they play cool bluegrass music too.
- When: 5 to 8 p.m.
- Admission: $5 for adults, $4 for kids aged 3 to 12, and free for park members and children aged 2 and younger
Halloween Fun Fest and Zombie Run, Oct. 2
- What: Eat treats and run them off! Or, ditch the 5K Zombie Run and go right for the festivities, like a corn maze, music, and delicious food.
- When: 4 to 8 p.m.
- Admission: $5 for adults, $4 for kids aged 3 to 12, and free for park members, 5K runners, and children aged 2 and younger
Landmark Park Quilt Show, Oct. 15-17
- What: Quilting is an art! If you’ve ever tried to make one of your own—or you want to learn more about the craft—give this event a visit. It spotlights more than 100 quilts from over the years, as well as speakers and exhibits. Did we mention that it also has door prizes?
Pro tip: If you go on Oct. 16, you can also attend Landmark Park’s Fall Farm Day.
- When: 1 to 4 p.m. on Oct. 15; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Oct. 16, and 1 to 4 p.m. on Oct. 17
- Admission: Prices vary
Fall Farm Day, Oct. 16
- What: Next up on our list of fall 2021 events at Landmark Park: Fall Farm Day. At this event, you can step back in time and see how folks used to live. From butter churning, to syrup making, to wagon rides, you can experience the past in a new light.
- When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Admission: $8 for adults, $6 for seniors and military, $4 for kids, and free for park members and children 2 and younger
Low Country Boil, Oct. 28
- What: The fall events started with a boil—and they’ll end with one too! Yum! This time, they’ll be cooking up corn, shrimp, sausage, and more in a 60-gallon—yes, gallon—kettle. Remember, advance tickets are required. You can call 334-794-3452.
- When: 6 p.m.
- Admission: $50 per person
Two different boils, a trip back in time, and a frighteningly fun run—count us in for all these fall 2021 events at Landmark Park. We can’t wait to go! Until then, we’ll settle for marking them down in our calendar and dreaming of all the cool days to come.
If moving is on your docket for autumn, we can help! See our floor plans, photos, and application info here. Finally, for more on local news and events, check out our blog.