We’ve watched excitedly as Say It Hot Dogs and More opens in Dothan. This local business offers a tasty new spot to try a variety of different hot dogs. If your stomach is rumbling, we don’t blame you! In fact, you’re about to get even hungrier.
About Say It Hot Dogs and More
Say It Hot Dogs and More officially began welcoming visitors this past April—and they’ve got a great word of mouth. Customers have enjoyed chowing down on their hot dogs, which range from classics to innovative designer dogs. Their menu also sometimes features options like ribs and wings!
Edgar Walker and his wife, both former local educators, own and operate the restaurant. Their creative, quick eats spot adds an exciting new place for Dothan residents to try out new flavor combinations and get closer with their community.
Types of Hot Dogs Available
Say it Again Hot Dogs and More’s menu displays a whole lot of flavors to order. Hoping to try out one of their designer hot dogs? Some of the mouthwatering styles include:
- Taco hot dogs, featuring salsa, jalapenos, and cheese dip;
- Bagel hot dogs, featuring grilled peppers, grilled onions, and cream cheese;
- Jersey hot dogs, featuring grilled peppers, grilled onions, and potatoes;
- Slaw hot dogs, with coleslaw and chili;
- The Boss hot dogs, featuring scallions, macaroni and cheese, and bacon;
- Dothan hot dogs, featuring bacon and crunchy peanut butter;
- Ultimate chili dogs, featuring shredded cheese, chili with beans, ketchup, mustard, and oyster crackers;
- BLT hot dogs, featuring mayonnaise, bacon, lettuce, and tomato;
- Kraut hot dogs, featuring onions, mustard, ketchup, and sauerkraut; and
- More delicious choices!
Say It Hot Dogs and More is open for customers like you! If you want to support this cool Dothan restaurant, they’re located at 184 South Oates Street in our hometown. Typically, they’re open from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please, remember to follow social distancing protocols when you visit, such as wearing a mask and staying six feet apart from others. You can take your food to-go as well, requesting it from the outdoor order window. Thank you for doing your part to keep us all safe and healthy!
Now more than ever, it’s important to support local businesses like Say It Hot Dogs and More—and you’ll certainly walk away happy with one of their delicious designer hot dogs.
At Colony Square Apartments, we believe in our community. We also strive to ensure that our residents enjoy our affordable, comfortable apartments. If you’re still looking for a place to call your own, check out our website. You can find floorplans, photos, application info, and more. Finally, to read up local news and spotlights, visit our blog here.